1 person ( Age 18+ ): 494.00 €
2 people: 275.00 €
3-7 people: 209.00 €
8-15 people: 161.00 €
Please note: All prices are per person.
4 hours 30 minutes
WHISKEY & BEER ADVENTURE
Pick up at your Dublin City hotel included. Your Whiskey Specialist Host will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
We travel in executive transportation and your Host brings to life the wonderful heritage of distilling and brewing in Dublin. We head for the Liberties neighbourhood first, the home to the world famous Guinness beer!
We arrive at Guinness Storehouse at a little after 10am, before the masses. But don’t worry, we won’t be drinking beer right away if that sounds a little early in the day for you! Your Host will take you on a private tour of Guinness Storehouse, taking you through each stage of the brewing process and the wonderful history of Guinness through the ages. We finish on the 7th floor , in the Gravity Bar, where you will enjoy spectacular views over Dublin and more importantly, you will enjoy a pint of Guinness, at the home of Guinness.
VISIT THE ORIGINAL HOME OF JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY
We board our executive transportation and we travel across the River Liffey to Smithfield – to the original home of Jameson Irish Whiskey. John Jameson started distilling his famous whiskey here in 1780 and today, the Jameson visitor centre in the old distillery buildings is one of the most popular attractions in the city. Your Host takes you on a stroll of the buildings sharing ‘insider’ knowledge of the Jameson story and then you join the Bow St. Experience tour which includes guided tour with a Jameson Ambassodor and a comparative whiskey tasting.
Time for shopping in both Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery Bow St. included, we drop you back to the city centre at lunchtime.
• Private half day whiskey and beer adventure in Dublin City
• Travel in executive transport from whiskey stop to stop. Bottled water on board
• Whiskey & Beer Specialist Host to accompany you throughout
• Private city tour of Dublin – Host will provide guided commentary through the many districts of Dublin we pass, such as; College Green, Temple Bar, Financial District, River Liffey, High Courts, and the key whiskey and beer districts, past and present!
• Admission to the Guinness Storehouse with a pint of Guinness served in the Gravity Bar. Your Host will lead you on a private tour around the attraction
• Bow St Experience tour at Jameson Distillery Bow Street – enjoy this world-famous tour with other Jameson fans. Jameson cocktail and sampling of three Jameson whiskeys included (shared experience)
• Miss the crowds, no queueing. Time for shopping at both stops
Private tour. Min 1 / max 15
Meals not included. Over 18s
Operates 7 days, all year
48 hours cancellation policy